Healthmaster - Health master-m#YD2088E

Yuma, Arizona 1 comment

My blender broke down so I call costumer service to honor their warranty and they told me that they do not make that model anymore. the problem is a leaky blender and I fell really angry that this company have no honor to fix my blender, I'm not asking for money back only for a working blender, I do not know what to do, i wish someone would give me an idea on how to fix this problem, they are not loosing anything by exchanging it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of healthmaster blender and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Healthmaster needs to "if they do not make that product any more, they could exchange it for another one and have me pay a small price for it" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthmaster blender in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthmaster.

Comments

Elkton, Maryland, United States #1199977

If you have paid by any C.C or Debit card you have purchase protection and extra year for warranty repair or replacement. contact your CC or Debit card issuer. they will guide you to next steps.

Healthmaster - Simple Review #1454646544

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments

I just got it in December 2015...stop working pis *** i want my money back...

Review about: Healthmaster Elite Blender.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Healthmaster Elite died after 8 mths. Customer service, warranty no help. Ripped off by Montel

Bloomington, Indiana 0 comments

Received the Healthmaster Elite as gift, used it for 8 months primarily as a smoothie maker. Began making a loud noise and smoking, then just quit.

Called customer service, who told me they would replace the entire unit if we would ship it back to them. We did so in August 2015, paid for shipping and also had to include a check for the shipping of the replacement. After a month, no replacement, but they cashed my check for the return shipping. Called them again, and was then told this product was no longer available, and would I like to purchase another model at a reduced price.

HA! I asked why I would purchase anything from a company that would not stand behind there product. The told me they would send me a refund check, but one never arrived. All totaled, we spent money to ship the unit back and they kept my money for the replacement shipping.

Unbelievable.

I worked in retail for 35 years and never had customer service this bad.

Montel Williams should be held accountable. Nashville Indiana

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service personnel were hard to communicate with. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality,poor customer service,no warranty" of healthmaster blender and associated monetary loss in the amount of $360. Healthmaster needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Healthmaster - Health Master does not stand behind their product

Anaheim, California 0 comments

Ordered the Health Master after watching the Info Commercial with Mr. Williams.

It cost me $350.00 plus shipping. For being a 2 horse power appliance it should be able to grind cement like the commercial says. Yea what a laugh, the power is more like 2 mice. Dead burned up mice now!!!

I believe that Health Master used Mr. Williams health issue to persuade people like myself with health issues of their own to buy this bunk product. Waiting on a class action suit.

We all work hard for our money, I bought this product in hope of being able to feel better physically and mentally.

Marcia in Anaheim

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of healthmaster blender. Healthmaster needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Healthmaster - Blender Review from Dayton, Texas

Dayton, Texas 0 comments

I bought myself and my two other daughters this product and mine wouldn't work after two years and my daughters who never used it stopped working today I spent a lot of money on buying three of these products and u would think they would last more than three years I feel that there is a problem in the power switch. I will never recommend this product to anyone and never buy anything that Monetll Williams sells again I feel I should be reinbursed some for these products paula kelly 111 cedar bend ct Dickinson tx 77539

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Healthmaster. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Healthmaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Healthmaster to other companies on our site.

Healthmaster - Simple Review #1453167718

Dolton, Illinois 0 comments

Bought this thing and used it Three times. It sat on the counter for the next 6 months till summer when I wanted to make a cold fruit smoothie.

Plugged it up and NOTHING!!!

we are toooo pissed. Too much money for *** poor product.

Review about: Living Well Healthmaster.

Healthmaster - Simple Review #1452537446

Tucson, Arizona 0 comments
2.0

The first Health master stopped working after a month of using. Company no longer in business for warranty.

It eas replaced for a fifty something dollar fee.

This blender has stopped working after a year. I will never recommend a Montel Williams Health blender to anyone.

Review about: Healthmaster Blender.

Healthmaster - Simple Review #1452378545

Mount Calm, Texas 0 comments

They have said I would receive a new motor in 2 -3 weeks. I don't have it yet.

Review about: Healthmaster Elite Blender.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Healthmaster - Expensive junk

I've barely used my extractor and seeing others on the shopping channels I decided I'm finally going to get healthy. Pulled out the product and it doesnt work.

They stopped making them and have no spare parts. Really, no spare parts? It might not even need parts but there was nothing they could do to help. I'll have to dig for my paperwork but i could of sworn the warrenty was better than this.

Problems since day one. Never did receive the promised cooked books.

Sure took my money though. Cheap junk Montiel, you should be ashamed.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of healthmaster blender from Healthmaster. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Healthmaster to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Healthmaster - Simple Review #1449082490

Freeport, New York 0 comments

I have a healtmaster its broke. It suppose to have a lifetime warranty but the company said the healthmaster is discontinued.

You would think that they will send me a new health master but I'm just out of luck..

Bad business!!! I should get a new blender from the company.

Review about: Healthmaster Blender.