Healthmaster - Health Master Elite Model # JLA-8

Davenport, Washington 2 comments

I bought this blender in 2012 I used a few times before packing it up to move to Washington state. I have been using it more now for a special smoothie for my liver.

I got up this morning after being gone for two weeks pour all the stuff into blender and no power thought maybe something wrong with wall outlet. Nope the power is there the blender is dead with no reset button to be found. whats up with this? Id buy another but I want to buy stuff that is going to give me at least ten years of service .

I know this world has become a throw away world but let me pay 200 more and get a commercial brand they honor there warranties.

Montel you should apologize publicly for having your name on this piece of ***. I have had more use out of my vibrator and after 20 years still going strong .

barbiqued wrote the review because of bad quality at Healthmaster. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $280 and wants Healthmaster to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was it stopped working, numerous consumer issues, product or the warranty and customer service or the product. Author liked the most blender power. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthmaster healthmaster jla-8 elite blender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Honestly, I love this blender, best I ever had. had it for 2 years, 1st one burned out motor, company replaced quickly, Now its burned out again, I think the motor needs revamping.

I need another quickly. Will call customer service on Monday. Im sure they will replace quickly. Hopefully they will still have the same customer service I experienced before,.

Will let you know on Monday. Rhonda Gustitus

New York, New York, United States #1065654

Same thing happened to me - suddenly stopped working with all the ingredients already loaded in the blender. What a mess!

SO disappointed. Have only had it about 2 years.

Will not buy another one. I do not recommend

Healthmaster - Simple Review #1444558413

Melville, Saskatchewan 0 comments

I have used my health master Montel model sparingly. I went to use it and nothing.

Dead as a door nail. Zip. Nada. It's a couple of years old.

Piece of ***.

Review about: Health Master Elite.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Healthmaster - Blender is a joke

Rancho Cucamonga, California 2 comments

I purchased this so called bullet motor Blender from Montel Williams tv advertising.

The blender broke within 6 months with very little use.

They refuse to fix or replace it! After the large investment this is a joke and false advertisment espeically the part that he declares that this machine has a lifetime warranty.. I called and they said only if they continue to make the same modle number which they of course stopped since it was a joke machine and many people have the same problem. They have burned many people with this false adverising- they need to discontinue this false advertising.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of healthmaster blender from Healthmaster. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Healthmaster to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

DONT BUY MONTEL BLENDER . IT STOPS AND SMOKES AND THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND IT.

SCAM

SHAME ON YOU MONTEL

Bought Montel Williams blender a few years ago. use it once a day to make smoothies.

STOPPED WORKING AND STARTED SMOKING THE OTHER DAY.

CANT FIND THEM TO FIX IT.

DONT BUY MONTEL BLENDER

ANDREW

Healthmaster - DON'T BUY

Enterprise, Alabama 0 comments

We have only used this product for around 10 times since we have had it. It Stopped working suddenly, and now it does not come on at all.

This "blender" is not made to last and seems that Mr. Montel is just out for money. This product is a total waste of money and there is no warranty or anything on it. You would be better off going to Wal-mart and paying much less for a better product.

Like I said, we have only maybe used it a total of 10 times since we had it. It wasn't like we were trying to chop up meat or something. I tried in multiple different plugs in my house and it does not turn on at all. What a waste of money.

This is a total POS, Montel. You OWE US!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of healthmaster blender and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Healthmaster needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthmaster blender in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthmaster.

Healthmaster - Simple Review #1442511461

North Hollywood, California 0 comments
3.0

So, it just stopped working. I never put ice or anything hard it in, just grapes, spinach, kale, water, mixed greens, peaches, blueberries, strawberries and stevia,every morning.

I Havent even had it a year, and never used it for all that is capable! Total waste of my 4 payments of 33.33!

Review about: Healthmaster Blender.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Healthmaster - Blender Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 3 comments

I have only used the machine ONCE and the next time I go to use it .. it wont power in at all. I CALL XUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY TELL ME THEY DISCONTINUED IT SO THE LIFETIME WARRENTY IN THE MOTOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE SINCE THEY STOPPED THE SERVICING OF THIS BLENDER....I SPENT OVER 300.00 bucks in this machine...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Healthmaster. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Healthmaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Healthmaster to other companies on our site.

Comments

Where Montiel he should back his product up or being responsible after all he gets his cut from the pursher

Union, New Jersey, United States #1050199

I has the same problem with my blender but where is the consumer protection lows the the government suppose have in plase to protect us

I bought the Montel Williams Healthmaster on a TV Infomercial. It was sold to me with a life time warranty.

I just called Healthmaster and they claim they discontinued this product 6 months ago and can't or won't fix it. They claim they have no parts and I should throw it away.

I paid over $300.00 for it and only used it a few times. This is an outright rip-off and I will never buy a Montel Williams product again.

Healthmaster - Simple Review #1441814014

Norcross, Georgia 0 comments

Health master is *** . I was robb . I paid to return the blender for a new from march *** 9th 2015, paid shipping fee and $29.95 replacement fee and still no *** blender.BS

Review about: Healthmaster Return Policy.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Healthmaster - HORRIBLE MACHINE AND AN EVEN MORE HORRIBLE CELEBRITY BEHIND IT

Bayside, New York 0 comments

WHEN YOU SELL SOMETHING THAT WORKS AND REAP PROFITS IN GOOD TIMES, STAND BEHIND IT IN BAD TIMES AND TAKE THE LOSSES THAT GO ALONG WITH IT AS WELL.THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY! THE MACHINE WAS NOT WELL MANUFACTURED FROM THE START.

A LOT OF US FOLLOWED THIS WELL SPOKEN JUDAS INTO *** BECAUSE WE THOUGHT HE WAS LOOKING OUT FOR OUR BEST INTENTIONS.

WELL WE NOW KNOW THE OLD ADAGE ABOUT WHAT THE ROAD TO *** IS PAVED WITH AND IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH MONTEL WILLIAMS AND HIS CREW OF CUST SVC THIEVES! ANYTIME YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING THAT LEAKS, SMOKES, AND SPILLS OIL INTO YOUR FOOD FROM THE START AND YOU CAN'T GET ANY HELP FROM THE MANUFACTURER WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK, THERE'S SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service or the product and product or the warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad cust svc, bad quality, damaged & defective, etc" of healthmaster yd-2088e and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Healthmaster needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthmaster yd-2088e in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthmaster.

Healthmaster - Bad blender

Maple Ridge, British Columbia 0 comments
1.2

bought this blender, used it for about 60 days it stopped working. called customer service their advise was unplug it let it sit for 15 min and you should be good to go.

what a joke the blender has been sitting now for about 3 months unplugged in the cupboard, one would think that by now that it should work. I might as well of taken my cash and blended it a cheaper blender I would have been happier.

the customer service is just as bad as the blender don't buy it unless you want to waste your money like I did. you would think that a company this size and if they are still selling these machine would go good for defective equipment.

This reviewer shared experience about "i am pissed with the customer service and the product" and wants this business to "i would like for some one to return a call or email to correct the solution not tell me to unplug the machine for 15 minutes" as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Healthmaster. The most disappointing about healthmaster blender from Healthmaster was customer service or the product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Healthmaster - Tried to return a blender

Is an really bad company when you tried to retirn somethinf that is no working right bad service on phone Shanine took my call she saird is a superviser the only thig she said is we dont longer have the product and I told her I hve lready the number to return given by Aronn is the thir time that I have yo return I need my money back no only the money for the garanty that she offer me I am pretty sure you have moree products to ofer tha Montiel is a big lier on tv offer something that he is no is going to keep his word Teresa Vega

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Healthmaster. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.