Montel Williams Health Master is a complete rip off and the company should be sued. Are there any attorneys who would like to take a class action law suit?

This whole thing is a huge scam!!! The motor of the blender went after just a couple of months of use. My wife ended up paying the $35 shipping and handling for a new device. The new motor went a few months after that. They are saying to pay another "$35 for a replacement as the motor is warrantied for life". At $35 per return, they are covering their cost at least of manufacturing and shipping such garbage. What a deal!!!! Sell a piece of junk and then have ongoing/repeat business from when the pieces break and need to be replaced in a form of "shipping and handling". Whoever is researching whether or not to buy this product, stay away from it. It is a piece of *** and it will break on you at some point. That is a guarantee!!! I am shocked that Montel Williams would endorse such junk. I hope you read this Montel.

In summary, my motor burned out 2 times in a few months apart and these people are stating that they need $35 for a replacement. All I am getting is lip service about company policy. The website states about 100% satisfaction guarantee and an ability to return the product for any reason, but the customer service states that it only applies if the product was purchased less than 60 days ago. RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next stop, Better Business Bureau. I am going to expose these crooks to the whole country.

Review about: Healthmaster Blender.

Had an Experience with Healthmaster?

Comments

Tacoma, Washington, United States #794446

I am having the same problem.... healthmaster blender broke, tried to get a replacement only to be told they no longer carry that model and I must pay additional for an Elite model. Just contacted the Better Business Bureau!