We have only used this product for around 10 times since we have had it.It Stopped working suddenly, and now it does not come on at all.

This "blender" is not made to last and seems that Mr. Montel is just out for money. This product is a total waste of money and there is no warranty or anything on it. You would be better off going to Wal-mart and paying much less for a better product.

Like I said, we have only maybe used it a total of 10 times since we had it. It wasn't like we were trying to chop up meat or something. I tried in multiple different plugs in my house and it does not turn on at all. What a waste of money.

This is a total POS, Montel.You OWE US!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of healthmaster blender and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Healthmaster needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthmaster blender in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthmaster.

Had an Experience with Healthmaster?

Comments