Received the Healthmaster Elite as gift, used it for 8 months primarily as a smoothie maker.Began making a loud noise and smoking, then just quit.

Called customer service, who told me they would replace the entire unit if we would ship it back to them. We did so in August 2015, paid for shipping and also had to include a check for the shipping of the replacement. After a month, no replacement, but they cashed my check for the return shipping. Called them again, and was then told this product was no longer available, and would I like to purchase another model at a reduced price.

HA! I asked why I would purchase anything from a company that would not stand behind there product. The told me they would send me a refund check, but one never arrived. All totaled, we spent money to ship the unit back and they kept my money for the replacement shipping.

Unbelievable.

I worked in retail for 35 years and never had customer service this bad.

Montel Williams should be held accountable.Nashville Indiana

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service personnel were hard to communicate with. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality,poor customer service,no warranty" of healthmaster blender and associated monetary loss in the amount of $360. Healthmaster needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthmaster blender in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthmaster.

Had an Experience with Healthmaster?

Comments