I saw the commercial By Montel Williams and trusted that this was a high quality Mixer for $199.00.I have used this mixer less than 10 times since I purchased it june of 2009 yet the motor stopped working after I smelled some smoke while making bean dip..

Iw as using cooked soft beans with enough liquid to pulse, but the motor seemed to have issues.

I pressed the reset button which stuck on the in position, and now will not pop out and the mixer will not run now.VERY, VERY disappointed, feel like I was suckered like every one else, I have now been reading many poor reviews on consumer affairs .com.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of healthmaster blender from Healthmaster and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $199 and wants Healthmaster to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was it stopped working. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Healthmaster?

Comments