2.3

I have a Health Master Elite serial number CA0258369 I need to replace the picture and the lid and have no idea where to get these things , please someone let me know , I love the blender but the picture cracked and I have never had a lid for it when I purchased it there was no lid and I just used one I had .

Product or Service Mentioned: Healthmaster Blender.

Reason of review: I don't want anything other than to purchase what I needs to be replaced.

Healthmaster Pros: Blender power.

• customer service person

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry for the inconvenience. For us to assist you with your concern.

Please visit our LiveChat at http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5 for us to assist you accordingly. Our LiveChat hours of operation are from 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973.287.5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.

TristarSupport