Healthmaster - Great blender

5.0

I've had this blender for many years now and used it a lot. It has held up well and handled everything I've asked it to do.

It is very powerful. I've used it to pulverize vegetables and fruit for drinks, soup and for home canning. Recently the parts at the bottom of the pitcher with ball bearing finally wore out and I will look for a replacement pitcher. I am not surprised, though because I have used the machine heavily for years.

In fact, it has been much more durable than more expensive machines (like the Vita Mix) that I previously owned.

I highly recommend this machine and would buy another. The motor is powerful.

The pitcher is nice and large, and easy to hold and pour. The blades have lasted for years and still do the job.

Review about: Healthmaster Blender.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Healthmaster - Worst purchase ever

I got two they voth stopped working after two uses. Worst purchase ever.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the product you purchased. Please visit our LiveChat at http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5 for us to assist you accordingly.

Our LiveChat hours of operation are from 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973.287.5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.

Healthmaster - My master blender stopped working, the motor shut off

1.8

August 02th my master blender stopped working, the motor shut off, I send a message to Tristar Products to claim for the life warranty and I haven’t receive an answer yet. I don’t know what else to do....

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the product you purchased. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973. 287.

5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.

Healthmaster - My motor died on me

I was so excited to use my montel williams because I started juicing and wanted to do hot soups as well. Boomer.

To my surprise It stopped working. That disappointed me. I paid 250.00 for mine. Sooo.

Sad.

Now I'm stuck with mine. I'm going to contact BBB

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear that from you. For us to assist you with your concern.

Please visit our LiveChat here: http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5.Our LiveChat hours of operation are 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

Healthmaster - Health Master Fruit&Vegetable Emulsifier from Montel Williams

I was told when i bought this item it had a lifetime guarantee...I now have a machine i can no longer use as this company no longer has it or its part. I was actually told by customer service to check EBAY or AMAZON....ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

ANGRY IS HOW I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.....I will NEVER buy from you ever again.The blade doesn't work anymore, all i wanted was a way to get replacements. I don't understand how people can be treated this way. I am so hurt and disappointed.

I spent my hard earned money to be treated like it means nothing to anyone. I hope you all find a better way to deal with people in the future.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear that from you. For us to assist you with your concern.

Please visit our LiveChat here: http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5.

Our LiveChat hours of operation are 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. Thank you!

Healthmaster - If no use

Called in to get juicer repaied

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your purchase. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

Healthmaster - Returning health master blender

Representative provided me with address to return the blender that does not work any longer. I am to send $19.

Suzan Davis

214 738-0119

Making me type 100 words is ridiculous! {{Redacted}}

Review about: Healthmaster Blender.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Healthmaster - Health master blender

It does not work, motor smell, burn out, now, u can not contact anyone for a replacement or refund, montel got customers money and ran like a coward.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear that from you. please visit our LiveChat here: http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5 for us to assist you accordingly.

Our LiveChat hours of operation are 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday.At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

Healthmaster - I had a warrant in his note in this not working so is bad I

I brought a motel Health Williams and I tried to return it but the representative on the phone told me that they no longer sell it so I will have to go on eBay to buy another one and I said what about my five year warranty he sai

Review about: I Bought It For My Health.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Healthmaster - Pissed consumer

1.4

We bought and paid good money for this product. We used it a few times at the start and then places it in our cupboard.

We started a new diet with our kids which required using a high speed blender. We placed the liquid in the container and everything leaked everywhere. A dark liquid also combined with the milk and nothing but a complete mess. Used this product less than 10 times since purchaed a couple of years ago.

Saw all the reviews a seen the same thing happened to several people.

Looked a replacement parts, read all reviews posted so decided to save my money and just throw this over price product hardly used away. Thanks alot Montel way to endorse a shitty product.

Review about: Montel Williams Blender.