MY MOTOR ON THE HEALTH MASTER BURNED UP IN MARCH OF THIS YEAR!

I HAVE CONTACTED THE COMPANY TWO TIME AND BOTH TIME HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY ARE WAITING FOR A SHIPMENT TO REPLACE THE ONE I HAVE!I PAID $200.00 FOR THIS PIECE OF S---!

IT WILL SOON BE SIX MONTHS AND STILL DO NOT HAVE A RESOLUTION! THE PERSONAL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE VERY RUDE!

AND NEED TRAINING ON HOW TO TALK TO COSTUMERS!!!!!I WILL SOON BE BUYING THE NINGA SEEMS TO BE A BETTER BUY FOR THE MONEY AND HOPE THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A CUSTOMER!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Healthmaster?

Comments

I can only say that my problem with the rust under the pitcher freezing the blades in place is common to all others.If you turned the blender on the motor will burn out.

I was also told my model was discontinued and I needed to "upgrade" and spend $74 to do so. I will take the time to find my receipt, figure out the address for the better business bureau, and file a complaint.

I can only hope that some smart lawyer takes this on as a class action lawsuit in order to put this company out of business.Obviously, Montel Williams cares very little about his reputation.