2.0

Bought it around July 2013, burned out about April 2014.Wife has been on the phone many times.

She has written two letters to corporate. She has sent info to Montel Williams and complained on his facebook page. Get no response from them except future possible delivery dates. They can't get them in (supply issue?) and won't give us a different item and they won't refund the money.

Should have got the more expensive Vitamix. The thing worked pretty good for a while. I used it on weekends only making two smoothies for the week. But it started to become a little noisy although it kept on working.

However, the last use cause a great deal of smoke and sparks.Can't seem to hold up to long term use.

Review about: Healthmaster Blender.

Had an Experience with Healthmaster?

Comments

Haymarket, Virginia, United States #903411

Their website continues to advertise that Health Master has all colors and models available.But when we call, they tell us they don't and that blenders are on backorder after the first lie to you that it will be shipped out to us within two weeks.

This seems to be the "go to" lie of first resort. Horrid company to deal with.

If I were Montel Williams I would be ashamed to have my good name associated with such a company.He won't have a good name much longer.